Monday, July 19, 2010

Registry

So Justin and I registered at Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday. It went really well. He and I did disagree on some things but we never argued. It was a bit more extensive than I thought. You want to make sure you get the things you need down and that you give everyone lots of choices at different price ranges. Our Bed Bath and Beyond Registry is here.

We also got to register in our beginnings at Macy's and Crate and Barrel. Our Crate and Barrel registry is here. And our Macy's account is here.

It's hard to figure out where to register for what. Kitchen gadgets are good at Crate and Barrel, Linens, microwave and dining at Macy's and pretty much everything else at Bed Bath and Beyond.

But I was thinking about the things I know I'd like to have that I can't register for. How do i request them? Like thiswww.pendleton-usa.com

I have always wanted an Oregonian Pendleton blanket in my home. So I'll put the things i like from other places here and talk to my mother about them. hahaha.

I still need to register for silverware, table linens, bedskirt, various towel assortments, pots and pans, wine glasses and that's all I can think of at the moment.

8/5/2010

I found a solution to my registry challenge. I have recently included a registry called my registry.com and on it I can combine all of the items from my registry as well as including a few others such as the pendleton blanket! The registry includes pictures and a guestbook, the guest password to keep the registry private is Laguna.

Myregistry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment